321 Quote Me – Being you, Only You

The lovely Rory, whose blog, if you don’t know it, is an absolute must read, has tagged me in a quote challenge, the subject being ‘You, Only You’. I love inspirational quotes so I am more than happy to play along with this one!

You wouldn’t worry so much what others think of you if you realised how seldom they do

This first quote from Eleanor Roosevelt is, for me truly enlightening; we worry so much about what others think without realising that they, in turn, are probably doing exactly the same thing. In reality, 99.99% of the world won’t give us, as individuals, a second thought and the other 0.01% love us for who we are, which brings me to my second quote:

321 quote me YOU 2

According to the rules I am now supposed to nominate 3 other bloggers to take on this challenge but I’m doing to leave this one open because looking for quotes that make us feel good about ourselves is something we should all do every once in a while isn’t it?

Lisa x


  29 comments for “321 Quote Me – Being you, Only You

  1. March 19, 2019 at 11:14 am

    πŸ™‚ I also love inspirational quotes and the two you picked are wonderful! love, hope, peace and joy to you this day!

    Liked by 1 person

  2. March 19, 2019 at 11:17 am


    Liked by 2 people

  3. March 19, 2019 at 11:58 am

    I love both those qoutes.

    Liked by 1 person

  4. March 19, 2019 at 1:00 pm

    Great quotes. Thanks for sharing

    Liked by 1 person

  5. March 19, 2019 at 1:01 pm

    Great Quotes Lisa, nicely done πŸ™‚

    Liked by 1 person

  6. March 19, 2019 at 1:01 pm

    Reblogged this on A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip! and commented:
    Lisa, sums up, what it is like to be You, Only You πŸ™‚

    Liked by 1 person

  7. March 19, 2019 at 1:50 pm

    …and there was I thinking you were thinking about me every day! πŸ˜”

    Liked by 1 person

  8. March 20, 2019 at 6:47 pm

    Oooo good one, I do like the ‘be yourself, every one else is taken’.
    “β€œToday you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You” – Dr. Seuss πŸ˜€
    Caz xx

    Liked by 1 person

  9. March 20, 2019 at 11:48 pm

    Such a great quote and I love your take on it. Not caring what others think is liberating

    Liked by 1 person

  10. March 23, 2019 at 4:05 pm

    Hey, howdy and Hi Lisa, l have just gifted you the Sunshine Blogger Award πŸ™‚


    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: